HLC World - Khazin rafi is a cheat

Delhi, Delhi 9 comments

Please do not trust these two characters- Kadfeen choudhary and Khazin Rafi.They have cheated a lot of students in srinagar and jammu.

They play with the career and futures of kashmiris and promise lot of things. They took money from us and did not deliver the course properly and did not give us the course material also. I joined their course for physics chemistry and maths tuitions and paid full fees of rs. 25000.

Their company name is HLC world. They also send students to foreign universities. A lot of students have been fooled by them.

Their mobile numbers are 8800010848, 9906599835 and 9899378969.FRAUDSTERS.

Review about: Tuitions.

Comments

Khazin is cheater.

Kadfeen choudhary, Khazin Rafi, Maqsood, and Tariq these people are cheaters please don't trust these peoples

i dont agree with the students study at there centre , they take huge amount for visa from kashmiri students and never done any fair things.

they are cheater and fraud they always cheat one by one some time kadfeen and sometime khazin, they even dont visit kashmir and operate everything from delhi itself.

they are big thuggss.

stay away from these fraudsters

they are big thuggss.

stay away from these fraudsters

Well ,, I dont agree with this ..Khaazin is a very genuine lady ..She has been into education business since long..She has sent me and my cousins to UK that to free of charge ..I guess her company is the best consultancy in Srinagar..

If any1 has trouble rather than writing such cowardous comments u shud expose ur name if u r ryte else for sure u writing as u r too sure of her succes n r a true rival.

Both are cheaters and i advice all my inocent kashmiri student's that don't trust both of them

this is total lie against them..they r the best actuall. n who so ever is writing u seem to be quite an ungrateful person..we shud not discourage the people doing gud fr our state..

I guess this is a load of ***..Khaazin Rafi is quite a genuine lady.. I was a student there and her institute is the best in Kashmir.

I was compltely satisfied ..Every1 got the course ware and our sylubass ws complted on time n the teachers were excellent

i met her but it seems she is good hard worker and careing about the students ,may u right as per ur angle

no one can change the mind it is the student who must get more than he expect for which he pay and make good relation so that gates remain open for u in any doubt/study .

rouf